Come grow with us!
Christian Education classes for children age 4 through grade 12 are held during the school year from 10:15-11:00 AM on Sunday mornings.
- Children (Pre-K through 5th grade) meet on the lower level.
- Junior High (grades 6-7) class meets in Rm. 4 on the lower level.
- Confirmation (grades 8-9) class meets in Rm. 7 on the upper level.
- Senior High Discussion Group meets (bring brunch!) with Karen & Craig in the Wesley Room on the upper level.
Click below for:
The youth participate in a variety of activities ranging from Community Outreach to Introspective/Informative Outings, Missions, and just plain Fun.
Regular meeting times below. Join us!
- JYF – Junior Youth Fellowship (grades 6-8) meets at 4:30 pm in the youth lounge on the lower level.
- SYF – Senior Youth Fellowship (high school) meets at 7:15 pm in the youth lounge on the lower level.
Do you know all the books of the Bible in order? Yeah, we didn’t either… so our 6th grade class created this fun video to help us remember where everything is!