Below is a small sample of resources available for our members and friends in need.
- Tri – Town Cares – Providing mental care resources during COVID-19. As the number of cases of COVID-19 increase, so does the associated anxiety. During this difficult period, Madison, Chatham Borough, Chatham Township, and local members have joined forces to compile some helpful resources for all of our residents.
- For current information about New Jersey resources such as employment opportunities, medical assistance, housing assistance and financial assistance please Click Here for the New Jersey COVID-19 Information HUB.
- If you need to speak to someone for emotional support dealing with stress, anxiety and depression due to COVID-19, speak with a behavioral care specialist from the NJ Mental Health Cares Hotline 866-202-HELP (4357) daily from 8am-8pm.
- The Mom2Mom helpline offers 24/7 peer support to mothers of children with special needs. 877-914-MOM2 (6662)
- Crisis Text Line Connect with a crisis counselor, trained in active listening and collaborative problem solving, helping to defuse a “hot” moment or a crisis. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Text: “NJ” to 741741
- For a partial list of current food pantries in New Jersey, please Click Here