Below is a small sample of ways you can help or virtually volunteer during this crisis.
- Click Here to Donate through CUMC Covid Relief Fund
- Weekend Meals for Chatham Students in Need: Chatham residents raising funds to provide a $25 grocery gift card for every child receiving free or reduced lunch on every Friday during the coronavirus shutdown.
- The Library 1,000 Masks Challenge is On! Please help protect our front line workers by making masks with materials we will deliver right to your doorstep. You will need tightly woven cotton material, flannel, thread and elastic. To request materials, send an email to email@example.com or phone us at 862-246-6108. Your materials will be delivered in a library tote bag provided in partnership with ECLC Pride while supplies last. Keep the tote and seal your masks in a zip lock baggie (multiple masks per bag). Details are at this link: https://www.atlantichealth.org/patients-visitors/donate-volunteer/donate-supplies-covid-19/make-facemask-help-covid-19.html Ready for pickup? Leave the masks in a bag on your porch and call 862-246-6108.
- Chatham/Madison FLAG (Frontline Appreciation Group) Support First Responders and Local Small Businesses by Clicking Here
- Drew University Center for Civic Engagement (http://www.drew.edu/civic-engagement/) Feel free to explore what we are doing and how we are engaging the Drew and surrounding communities.
NEW Virtual Volunteering! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z3pY8GnVT_hSVY_icpovpdyO2NoJG3uQpPCBhZLaIs4/edit?usp=sharing
- Help The Interfaith Food Pantry by donating to Habitat for Humanity’s VIRTUAL FOOD DRIVE by Clicking Here